Freeze Dried Apples
Availability: In Stock
Don't see the quantities you need? Call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price in reward points: 10
|You will earn Rewards Points for purchases as shown below:|
|2 Full Cups in a Mylar Re-Seal Pouch||7 points|
|1 Full Quart in a Mylar Re-Seal Pouch||13 points|
|1 Full Quart in a PlasticJar||15 points|
Freeze dried apples are a great example of fruit that many people love as healthy snacks, or health food in general. Freeze dried apples also have a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. If you love the outdoors, this is lightweight and works well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Customers consider freeze dried fruit a vital part of their supplies and survival foods specifically. This is an all around great product that we know you will love.
Freeze Dried Apples -- Great in smoothies, muffins, pies, and fresh from the package.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- High quality freeze dried fruits and vegetables.
- Gluten free.
- GMO free.
- Long-term storage and Short-term storage.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; see nutritional information for more.
Please visit the Q & A page for additional detailed information.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Freeze Dried Apples from Mother Earth Products
*Our freeze dried apples contain less than (<)1.0% Ascorbic Acid, less than (<) 0.5% Citric Acid, and less than (<) 0.75% Sodium Chloride – to prevent browning on fruit.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (Amount in 100 Grams)|
|VIT E-ALPHA EQ.||--mg|
|TRANS FATTY ACIDS||0.00g|
Freeze Dried Apples are a great lightweight product that prepares in minutes, or just snack on the tasty morsels just the way they are!
- Each of these are sweet and delicious and work well for “Eat As You Go” snacks.
- These rehydrate and cook within a few minutes and should be added to your dishes toward the end of your cooking cycle.
- These can be rehydrated with cold or hot water and used as a separate side dish.
- Amounts of water to be added will vary depending on your end product use.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for freeze dried fruits and vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.
- 1/2 cup of Dried Product will usually rehydrate to under one full cup.
- Add 1 part product to 1 parts water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of dry product).
- Simmer 10-20 minutes based on the product and your taste.
- Check liquids for the final consistency you wish.