Entrees Cheese Powder
Availability: In Stock
Don't see the quantities you need? Call or email us at email@example.com
Price in reward points: 10
|You will earn Rewards Points for purchases as shown below:|
|Cheese Powder||12 points|
Many Preppers consider entrees a vital part of their prepper supplies and survival foods. Cheese Powder is both good healthy snacks and a heath food, and is wonderful to have on hand for everyday use. If you love the outdoors, some of these products may even work well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Cheese Powder also has a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. These are all around great products that we know you will love.
Cheese Powder can be used in many dishes, but best when combined with our Macaroni Elbows to make Mac N' Cheese.
This Mylar Pouch contains 15 servings (7.41 oz)
Each serving equates to a minimum of 1.3 cups of finished product.
- Great for backpacking, camping, and long term storage.
- Takes 20 minutes or less to prepare - just add water.
- No hydrogenated oil, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, or MSG.
- Food is proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Food packaged in sealed pouches with oxygen absorbers or nitrogen flushed.
- This entree has a shelf life of up to 20 years.
INGREDIENTS: Whey, buttermilk solids, cheeses (granular and cheddar [pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes]), whey protein concentrate, salt, sodium phosphate, citric acid, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6, lactic acid, enzyme. Contains allergen: Dairy.
The Shelf Life of a specific product can vary greatly from other products; based on fat, oil, or other various degradable contents. The Shelf life of all products are based on industry standards.
As Mother Earth Products has no control over the most critical factor of shelf life, how you store it, we cannot make any specific warranty to the life of any product. For more information concerning this subject view our information page here.
Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
Our packaging plant also handles wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
1 cup water
1/3 heaping cup macaroni
2 tbsp cheese powder
1. Stir macaroni into boiling water, return to boiling for 5 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to rolling boil for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain, return to pan, stir in cheese powder.
Cheese Powder from Mother Earth Products