Availability: In Stock
Don't see the quantities you need? Call or email us at email@example.com
Price in reward points: 10
|You will earn Rewards Points for purchases as shown below:|
|2 Full Cups in a Mylar Re-Seal Pouch||7 points|
|1 Full Quart in a Mylar Re-Seal Pouch||12 points|
|1 Full Quart in a PlasticJar||13 points|
Dehydrated mushrooms are a great example of dried vegetables that many people love as healthy snacks, or health food in general. If you love the outdoors, this is light weight and works well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Dehydrated mushrooms also have a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. Preppers consider dehydrated vegetables a vital part of their prepper supplies and survival foods specifically. This is an all around great product that we know you will love.
Dehydrated Mushrooms - Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- High quality dried vegetables.
- Gluten free. GMO free.
- Long-term storage.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Please visit the Q & A page for additional detailed information.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Dried Dehydrated Mushrooms:
You may add dry dehydrated mushrooms to soups, stews, roasts and various other dishes.
- 1/2 cup of product will usually rehydrate to one full cup.
- Add 1 part dried vegetable to 2 parts water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of dried vegetable).
- Simmer 10-30 minutes based on the product and your taste.
- Check liquids for the final consistency you wish.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for dehydrated vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.