If you love the outdoors, this is light weight and works well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Dehydrated leeks are a great example of dried vegetables that many people love as healthy snacks, or health food in general. Dehydrated leeks also have a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. Preppers consider dehydrated vegetables a vital part of their prepper supplies and survival foods specifically. This is an all around great product that we know you will love.
Dehydrated Leeks - Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- High quality dried vegetables.
- Gluten free. GMO free.
- Long-term storage from 15 to 25 years. Short-term storage 1 to 2 years.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Please visit the Q & A page for additional detailed information.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Dried Dehydrated Leeks from Mother Earth Products
|NUTRIENT||VALUE PER 100g|
|TOTAL DIETARY FIBER||8.44g|
|VITAMIN A (IU)||1002|
|VITAMIN A (RAE)||53.10|
|DIETARY FOLATE EQUIVALENTS||358.30mcg|
|TOTAL SATURATED FATTY ACIDS||0g|
|TOTAL MONOUNSATURATED FATTY ACIDS||0g|
|TOTAL POLYUNSATURATED FATTY ACIDS||0g|
|TOTAL TRANS FATTY ACIDS||0g|
Dried Dehydrated Leeks:
You may add dry vegetables to soups, stews, roasts and various other dishes.
- 1/2 cup of product will usually rehydrate to one full cup.
- Add 1 part dried vegetable to 2 parts water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of dried vegetable).
- Simmer 10-30 minutes based on the product and your taste.
- Check liquids for the final consistency you wish.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for dehydrated vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.