Dehydrated Bell Peppers (mixed)
Dehydrated bell peppers are a great example of dried vegetables that many people love as healthy snacks, or health food in general. Dried bell peppers also have a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. Preppers consider dried vegetables a vital part of their prepper supplies and survival foods specifically. If you love the outdoors, this is light weight and works well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. This is an all around great product that we know you will love.
Dehydrated Bell Peppers - Spices up any dish!
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- High quality dried vegetables.
- Gluten free.
- GMO free.
- Long-term storage from 15 to 25 years. Short-term storage 1 to 2 years.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Please visit the Q & A page for additional detailed information.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Dried Dehydrated Bell Peppers (mixed) from Mother Earth Products
VALUE PER 100g
|TOTAL DIETARY FIBER||17.20g|
|VITAMIN A (IU)||17,505|
|VITAMIN A (RAE)||2540|
|DIETARY FOLATE EQUIVALENTS||122.25mcg|
|TOTAL SATURATED FATTY ACIDS||0g|
|TOTAL MONOUNSATURATED FATTY ACIDS||0g|
|TOTAL POLYUNSATURATED FATTY ACIDS||0g|
|TOTAL TRANS FATTY ACIDS||0g|
Dried Dehydrated Bell Peppers:
You may add dehydrated bell peppers to soups, stews, roasts and various other dishes.
- 1/2 cup of product will usually rehydrate to one full cup.
- Add 1 part dried vegetable to 2 parts water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of dried vegetable).
- Simmer 10-30 minutes based on the product and your taste.
- Check liquids for the final consistency you wish.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for dehydrated vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.