Freeze Dried WHOLE Red Grapes
Our NEW freeze dried WHOLE red grape (seedless) are a great example of fruit that many people love as healthy snacks, or health food in general. If you love the outdoors, this is lightweight and works well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Freeze dried WHOLE red grape (seedless) also have a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. Customers consider freeze dried fruit a vital part of their supplies and survival foods. This is an all around great product that we know you will love.
Freeze Dried WHOLE Red Grape (seedless) -- Great in smoothies, trail mixes, snacks, cooking, salads, for children, and delicious fresh from the package. Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- High quality freeze dried WHOLE Red Grape (seedless): crimson or ruby sliced grapes - freeze dried.
- Gluten free.
- GMO free, additive and preservative free.
- Long-term storage and Short-term storage.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Please visit the Q & A page for additional detailed information.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
This is per 100 grams, which is approximately 3.5 servings in ounces or 28 grams = 1 ounce. Please keep that mind as you convert. The nutrition labels on product are done per serving or per ounce.
Dietary Fiber: 4.07g
Freeze Dried WHOLE Red Grape (seedless) are a great lightweight product that prepares in minutes, or just snack on the tasty morsels just the way they are!
- Each of these are sweet and delicious and work well for “Eat As You Go” snacks.
- These rehydrate and cook within a few minutes and should be added to your dishes toward the end of your cooking cycle.
- These can be rehydrated with cold or hot water and used as a separate side dish, or in a fruit salad.
- Amounts of water to be added will vary depending on your end product use.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for freeze dried fruits and vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.
- 1/2 cup of Freeze Dried Product will usually rehydrate to under one full cup.
- Add 1 part product to 1 parts water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of dry product).
- Simmer 10-20 minutes based on the product and your taste.
- Check liquids for the final consistency you wish.