NEW PRODUCT! Veggie De-lite Blend
Our Veggie De-lite Blend is a great example of freeze dried blends that many people love as healthy snacks, or health food in general. If you love the outdoors, this is lightweight and works well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. It has a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. Customers consider freeze dried vegetables vital part of their supplies and survival foods specifically. This is an all around great product that we know you will love.
Freeze Dried Veggie De-lite Blend -- a great blend of freeze dried cauliflower, broccoli, sweet corn, peas, and apples formulated by Chef Brian Meerbott for your snacking pleasure.
Snacking, Hiking, Traveling, Cooking and Storing made that much easier.
- High quality freeze dried fruits and vegetables.
- Gluten free.
- GMO free.
- No Additives or Preservatives.
- Long-term storage from 15 to 25 years. Short-term storage 1 to 2 years.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Ingredients: freeze dried cauliflower pearls, freeze dried broccoli buds and stems, freeze dried super sweet corn, freeze dried sweet peas, and freeze dried apple dices; no additives or preservatives.
Please visit the Q & A page for additional detailed information.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Freeze Dried Veggie De-lite Blend is a great lightweight product that prepares in minutes, or just snack on the tasty morsels just the way they are!
- Sweet and delicious and work well for “Eat As You Go” snacks.
- These rehydrate and cook within a few minutes and should be added to your dishes toward the end of your cooking cycle.
- These can be rehydrated with cold or hot water and used as a separate side dish.
- Amounts of water to be added will vary depending on your end product use.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for freeze dried fruits and vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.
- 1/2 cup of Dried Product will usually rehydrate to under one full cup.
- Add 1 part product to 1 parts water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of dry product).
- Simmer 10-20 minutes based on the product and your taste.
- Check liquids for the final consistency you wish.