NEW! Freeze Dried Whole Strawberries
Availability: In Stock
Don't see the quantities you need? Call or email us at email@example.com
Price in reward points: 10
|You will earn Rewards Points for purchases as shown below:|
|2 Full Cups in a Mylar Re-Seal Pouch||8 points|
|1 Full Quart in a Mylar Re-Seal Pouch||14 points|
|1 Full Quart in a PlasticJar||15 points|
Our new WHOLE freeze dried strawberries are a great example of fruit that many people love as healthy snacks, or health food in general. If you love the outdoors, this is lightweight and works well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Freeze dried WHOLE strawberries also have a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. Customers consider freeze dried fruit a vital part of their supplies and survival foods. This is an all around great product that we know you will love.
Freeze Dried Whole Red Strawberries -- Great in smoothies, trail mixes, snacks, and delicious fresh from the package.
Cooking, snacking, and food storage made that much easier.
- High quality freeze dried fruit - "produced from whole strawberries, deep frozen, cut, and freeze dried."
- Gluten free.
- GMO free.
- Long-term storage and Short-term storage.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Please visit the Q & A page for additional detailed information.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Freeze Dried Whole Strawberries from Mother Earth Products
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (Amount in 100 Grams)|
|VIT E-ALPHA EQ.||--mg|
|TRANS FATTY ACIDS||0.00g
Freeze Dried Whole Strawberries are a great lightweight product that prepares in minutes, or just snack on the tasty morsels just the way they are!
- Each of these are sweet and delicious and work well for “Eat As You Go” snacks.
- These rehydrate and cook within a few minutes and should be added to your dishes toward the end of your cooking cycle.
- These can be rehydrated with cold or hot water and used as a separate side dish.
- Amounts of water to be added will vary depending on your end product use.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for freeze dried fruits and vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.