Freeze Dried Kale (NEW PRODUCT!)
Freeze Dried Kale, ¼” cut, is a great example of freeze dried vegetables that many people love as a superfood, a healthy snack, a healthy part of cooking, or health food in general. If you love the outdoors, this is lightweight and works great for hiking, camping, and backpacking, even mountain climbing. Freeze Dried Kale also has a great shelf life, and can be used in many ways around your home, as well: cooking, snacking, long term food storage, emergency preparedness, and so much more. This is an all around great product we know you’ll love, and look forward to having you try it.
Freeze Dried Kale is great in soups, smoothies, casseroles, stir fries, etc. It’s cooking and food storage made that much easier!
- High quality freeze dried kale
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- No preservatives
- No additives
- Long term food storage from 15-25 years. Short term storage 1-2 years
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Freeze Dried Kale is a great lightweight product that prepares in minutes, or just snack on the tasty morsels just the way they are!
• It is sweet and delicious and work well for snacks, or someone who has a hard time with its rehydrated texture.
• Kale will rehydrate and cook within a few minutes and should be added to your dishes toward the end of your cooking cycle.
• These can be rehydrated with cold or hot water and used as a separate side dish.
• Amounts of water to be added will vary depending on your end product use.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for freeze dried vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.
• 1/2 cup of Dried Product will usually rehydrate to just under one full cup.
• Add 1 part product to 1 part water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of dry product).
• Simmer 10-20 minutes based on the product and your taste.
• Check liquids and product for the final consistency you wish.