Freeze Dried Peach Slices (Limited Quantities!)
OUR NEW PRODUCT - Freeze Dried PEACH SLICES are a great example of fruit that many people love as healthy snacks or health food in general. Kids love them, and they are a great source of calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, phosphorous, zinc, and copper. If you or someone you know has a problem with fruit consistency, our freeze dried peach slices are perfect for the picky eater.
Freeze Dried Peach Slices have a great shelf life and can also be put away as long term food storage for survival and emergency preparedness. If you love the outdoors, this is very lightweight and works well for all your camping and backpacking food needs. Customers consider freeze dried fruit, specifically peaches, a vital part of their supplies, survival foods, and snack stash. This is a great all-around product that we know you will love.
Freeze Dried Peach Slices are great in smoothies, entrée dishes, breakfast foods, pies, muffins, etc!
- High quality freeze dried fruit
- Gluten free
- GMO free, especially according to the EU directive
- Long-term storage from 15 – 25 years. Short-term storage 1 to 2 years.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Ingredients: Only contains the base product – peaches. No preservatives, added sugar.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (Amount in 100 Grams, Edible Portion)
Freeze Dried Peach Slices
Freeze Dried Peach Slices are a great lightweight product that prepares in minutes, or just snack on the tasty morsels just the way they are!
Each of these are sweet and delicious and work well for “Eat As You Go” snacks. These rehydrate and cook within a few minutes and should be added to your dishes toward the end of your cooking cycle. These can also be rehydrated with cold or hot water and used as a separate side dish.
Amounts of water to be added will vary depending on your end product use.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for freeze dried fruits and vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.
- 1/2 cup of Product will usually rehydrate to under one full cup.
- Add 1 part product to 1 parts water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of product).
- Simmer 10-20 minutes based on the product and your taste.