Freeze Dried Asparagus LIMITED TIME ONLY!
- High quality freeze dried vegetables.
- Gluten Free.
- GMO FREE.
- Long-term storage from 15 to 25 years. Short-term storage 1 to 2 years.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Freeze Dried Asparagus is a great lightweight product that prepares in minutes, or just snack on the tasty morsels just the way they are!
• It is sweet and delicious and work well for snacks, or someone who has a hard time with its rehydrated texture.
• Asparagus will rehydrate and cook within a few minutes and should be added to your dishes toward the end of your cooking cycle.
• These can be rehydrated with cold or hot water and used as a separate side dish.
• Amounts of water to be added will vary depending on your end product use.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for freeze dried vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.
• 1/2 cup of Dried Product will usually rehydrate to just under one full cup.
• Add 1 part product to 1 part water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of dry product).
• Simmer 10-20 minutes based on the product and your taste.
• Check liquids and product for the final consistency you wish.