OUR PACKAGING OPTIONS GIVES YOU THE LOWEST PRICES AND THE FRESHEST PRODUCTS
We want you to always find the best value in one of the choices we offer. When you choose Dried Vegetables, Dehydrated Vegetables, Freeze Dried Fruits, Freeze Dried Vegetables, Textured Vegetable Protein, or any other Food Storage products from Mother Earth Products, you can be assured that we will provide it to you in the safest, most preservable condition possible.
- Small Sample Pouches: to test many products
- 2 Cup Pouches: for those that never use that much product
- Quart Size Jar: for those that enjoy seeing the product. These jars cannot seal and keep oxygen and light out (like the Mylar bags).
- Quart Mylar Pouch: the very best packaging for freshness as they are sealed from the light and oxygen - sealed with moisture absorbent packs, and will be good on your shelves for many years unopened, or up to two years after opening. They have a zip top to reseal after each use.
- Gallon #10 Can: for those that use a lot more product or just want to keep a gallon of it around for an emergency: properly sealed with oxygen absorber packs. Already prepared to keep in your long term storage. Just buy and store it.
- 5 Pound Bulk: For those that use a lot of product or wish to repackage for yourself. This is packaged for you in a bulk plastic bag.
- 15 Pound Bulk: For those who desire even larger savings. This is also packaged in a bulk plastic bag.
We offer you a variety of packaging options that not only can save you money, more importantly it preserves your product in the best possible way. All our packaging is FDA approved for food storage and handling.
Let’s start first with what comes standard with most of our products:
- In each of our standards, every day use packages we place desiccant packages. These are non-toxic packages specifically designed to gather large amounts of any excess moisture that might infiltrate your product as you open and use it. As many of our customers live in high humid climates, this is critical. Never remove this packet. Leave it in the packaging until you have finished the product.
- Two variables, out of the control of the manufacturer regardless of containers used and proper packaging procedures, are light and temperature. This is in the hands of those who store the product long term.
- Air infiltration in your product is one of the biggest causes of your product degrading too rapidly. It is critical that packaging is properly sealed and kept that way.
- Moisture infiltration in your product is another one of the biggest causes of your product degrading too rapidly. Here at Mother Earth Products, we understand that moisture is obviously one of the greatest enemies for Dried Vegetables & Dehydrated Vegetables, Freeze Dried Fruits, Freeze Dried Vegetables, Textured Vegetable Protein, or any other Food Storage product.
- Products should be stored in a cool dark place. The optimum condition would be 65 degrees or less.
Mother Earth Products can’t make any specific warranties in relation to the life of the products, because those two variables are dependent on you. We can only pass on the propery techniques and industry standard recommendations.