Freeze dried brocolli are a great example of dried vegetables that many people love as healthy snacks, or health food in general. If you love the outdoors, this is light weight and works well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Freeze dried brocolli also have a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. Preppers consider freeze dried vegetables vital part of their prepper supplies and survival foods specifically. This is an all around great product that we know you will love.
Freeze Dried Broccoli -- Great in soups, casseroles and stir-fry..
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- High quality freeze dried fruits and vegetables.
- Gluten free. GMO free.
- Kosher under the supervision of Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America.
- Long-term storage from 15 to 25 years. Short-term storage 1 to 2 years.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Please visit the Q & A page for additional detailed information.
-“This is the only freeze dried broccoli I have found that reconstitutes to taste like fresh. All other brands turn out to be stringy and touch but this is tender, aromatically true to fresh and tasty. I do think it is expensive for the amount one gets. I will now try more of Mother Earth's products and I really like their web site and mission statement too.”
-“Great freeze dried broccoli at a great price.”
-“They came on time; but, the best thing is they taste superb, really like the freeze dried fruits and vegetables. They last a long time and can be used as needed. Thank you."
Freeze Dried Broccoli is a great lightweight product that prepares in minutes, or just snack on the tasty morsels just the way they are!
- Each of these are sweet and delicious and work well for “Eat As You Go” snacks.
- These rehydrate and cook within a few minutes and should be added to your dishes toward the end of your cooking cycle.
- These can be rehydrated with cold or hot water and used as a separate side dish.
- Amounts of water to be added will vary depending on your end product use.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for freeze dried fruits and vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.
- 1/2 cup of Dried Product will usually rehydrate to under one full cup.
- Add 1 part product to 1 parts water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of dry product).
- Simmer 10-20 minutes based on the product and your taste.
- Check liquids for the final consistency you wish.