If you love the outdoors, this is light weight and works well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Dried dehydrated cabbage is a great example of dried vegetables that many people love as healthy snacks, or health food in general. Dried dehydrated cabbage also have a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. Preppers consider dried vegetables a vital part of their prepper supplies and survival foods specifically. This is an all around great product that we know you will love.
Dried Cabbage Flakes -- Great in soups and casseroles.
Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- High quality dried vegetables.
- Gluten free. GMO free.
- Long-term storage from 15 to 25 years. Short-term storage 1 to 2 years.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Please visit the Q & A page for additional detailed information.
-“I love the dried dehydrated cabbage! Great prepping item.”
-"Great to use in cooking! So much easier than chopping up cabbage and wasting what is not used."
Dried Dehydrated Cabbage:
You may add dry dehydrated cabbage to soups, stews, roasts and various other dishes.
- 1/2 cup of product will usually rehydrate to one full cup.
- Add 1 part dried vegetable to 2 parts water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of dried vegetable).
- Simmer 10-30 minutes based on the product and your taste.
- Check liquids for the final consistency you wish.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for dehydrated vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.