Dried dehydrated potato dices are a great example of dried vegetables that many people love as healthy snacks, or health food in general. Dried dehydrated potato dices also have a great shelf life and can be put away as long term food storage for survival or emergency preparedness. If you love the outdoors, this is light weight and works well for all your camping food or backpacking food needs. Preppers consider dried vegetables a vital part of their prepper supplies and survival foods specifically. This is an all around great product that we know you will love.
Dried Dehydrated Potato Dices - Cooking and food storage made that much easier.
- High quality dried vegetables.
- Gluten free. GMO free.
- Long-term storage from 15 to 25 years. Short-term storage 1 to 2 years.
- Packaged by hand for optimum quality, care, and freshness.
Ingredients: Only contains the base product listed above; no additives or preservatives.
Please visit the Q & A page for additional detailed information.
-“The dry dehydrated potato dices are tasty and easy to store for emergency food and to place in a grab and go bag, if needed. Great prepping item.”
-“I like the package good for storage”
-“I got these dried potato dices for my hurricane kit. It came in as planned and will be a good addition to my food supply.”
Dried Dehydrated Potato Dices:
You may add dry dehydrated potato dices to soups, stews, roasts and various other dishes.
- 1/2 cup of product will usually rehydrate to one full cup.
- Add 1 part dried vegetable to 2 parts water when mixing in with a recipe (If you wish to cook these solely as a side dish, you might want to change the amount water for each 1 part of dried vegetable).
- Simmer 10-30 minutes based on the product and your taste.
- Check liquids for the final consistency you wish.
Each product will prepare a little differently, but these are the general guidelines for dehydrated vegetables. We recommend that you take some time and find the ratios that work best for you.